The Auditor General and Integrity Commissioner reports expose a disturbing truth: Minister Clark broke the law, and betrayed the trust of Ontarians.
Key Revelations from both reports:
- Ford's June 2022 mandate directed Clark to open up the Greenbelt for development.
- Clark's office received specific land removal requests from two major developers.
- A small team had just three weeks for a rushed and secretive land assessment.
- Criteria were changed to favor certain developers.
- 92% of the removed land was influenced by developers.
- Land value surged from $240 million to $8.3 billion.
- Clark violated Member’s Integrity Act sections, failing oversight.
- His actions improperly favored specific developers.
- He inadequately supervised his staff, per the Integrity Commissioner.
- A reprimand was recommended by the Integrity Commissioner for Clark's ethical failures.
The evidence is undeniable. This was never about housing; it's about corruption, favoritism, and a complete betrayal of the public's trust.
Given the overwhelming evidence against him, Minister Clark must resign. Sign below if you agree!